Friday, April 30, 2010

Put down everything! …and start all over again!

Finally 想通了! Life is Party BABY! There’s always party going on…and it doesn’t matter it’s fun or not…just join in and enjoy! No one may remember us after it ended, but everyone have fun isn’t it. Make smiles, that’s what life is meant for!

So…let me introduce myself once again:

I am Gabriel…
I am 30 years old…cool right? =)
I love RnB and Hip Hop and specifically Rap music…
I love to talk nonsense when I am hype…
I love silence when I am tired…
I hate books, Yeah BOOKS!...
I love ghostly story and science friction movies…
I am blur, so what! Hhahaha, that’s me *I love myself*…
I hate it when ppl quarrels, even if it dun involves me..just like peace…
I am bad in words, but well I am one harmless beings dude…
I am vain, even thought I am not good looking….
I always hope to be taller and having a smoother complex…
I hate vegetables and fish…
I love basketball and gym and I love simple gaming…
I hate alcohol and I seemed to be allergic to it anyways…
I never despise ppl but I despise those who did…
I dun like to flare up, even if I do no one will sees it…
I dun smoke cause I dun really like to put poison into my lung!...
I hate jogging and running, seriously!...
I scare most, not death but being fat~ahahah…
I might be sensitive like a girl sometimes, cause I have higher female hormo
*NOTE: I am not a gay nor ah gua!*…just some hormo ok! =/
I have a kinda low blood pressure, maybe that’s y I dun flare up often…
I am shy sometimes but I can get real wild later! XD…

Alright, that’s so much for the fresh start. It’s how we face life that makes us happy. I always hope for a hand when I am down with tonnes of troubles but it’s kinda hard to find one sometimes (*I truely wanna give a big THANKS to those who had gave me a pat to move ahead thought =D*). Ok so the solution is “put down everything and give ya butt a pat! Tell myself “go on, life is more than what you’ve been through…a lot more are worth to explore ahead than sitting here crying over thing”.

The magic word when things makes you sad: “I dun care” *splendid* Hahahaha!
















source: http://onlline.info/search.php?id=party+time

No comments: